Confined Space - 6150-01 Low Risk (Water)
Ash Safety is an approved centre for the The City & Guilds Confined Spaces (6150) qualifications which are the Water Industry Standard and supported by the Health and Safety Executive. All Water Companies participated in the formulation of this scheme to ensure that training quality is consistent and accepted nationally.
All learners who successfully pass their course will be certified for three years and their details will be entered on to the City & Guilds database.
Level 2 Award in Working in Low Risk Confined Spaces: Water (6150-01)
This unit covers entry into low risk confined spaces. Learners will be shown how to safely access low risk confined spaces and how to monitor the atmosphere to ensure the space is safe to work in. The unit also covers how to identify low risk confined spaces with associated lone working and the application of appropriate procedures.
- Prepare to work safely in low risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in low risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for working in low risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant water industry standards for working in low risk confined spaces
The candidates will be assessed by:
- Direct observation of an entry into a realistic NC1 category low risk confined space
- Written exam
This course does not cover the use of Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus or Breathing Apparatus.
Course Price: £199.00 +VAT Per Person
Course Duration: 1 day